This is not a "niche" blog. This is everything that makes me, me - or at least the bits I write down. There's no such thing as a "niche" person.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Zude

Since I read and watched Robert Scoble talking about Zude, I've been trying it out. I'm sure that if I knew more about how bits of the web work, I could do more with it, but I'm happy enough with what I've been able to do to take the step of setting up a new home page that I will now use in my hotmail signature file (does anyone ever click on that?) and my website address when commenting on blogs.

UPDATE: What I really want is to be able to import my Google Reader feeds into a "work" page on Zude, so that I can have one site for work and home, but that doesn't seem to be very easy (at least not for me).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Steve,
Zude is all about simplicity. All you have to do is copy the RSS feed URL and then Paste it into your Zude page. You can paste it as an RSS feed or as an embedded website. You can add a page into Zude just for your “work”. Check out this page to see what can be done.
http://www.zude.com/4FB08032609535657736
If you have any problems or need any assistance go to the Zude Tip’z and ask a question. There are many helpful pages on her Zude site and she will be quick to help you out.
http://www.zude.com/Tip-Z
Thanks and have a GREAT day
Neil Austin
Customer Service Director
Zude.com