This is not a "niche" blog. This is everything that makes me, me - or at least the bits I write down. There's no such thing as a "niche" person.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Flock 2

FlockImage via WikipediaJust upgraded to the Flock 2 beta and immediately lost all my favourites. I know that this is a good argument for using del.icio.us, but I very rarely use other computers, so I always kept my favourites locally. Not a disaster, but definitely a pain.
Blogged with the Flock Browser
Zemanta Pixie

1 comment:

Evan Hamilton said...

Hey Steve,

Thanks for trying the Flock beta. Luckily, your favorites are not gone...just hiding. This is a bug we'll have fixed in Beta 2.

To get your favorites back, follow the instructions at http://flock.com/faq/show/68#q_62543.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Evan Hamilton
Flock Community Ambassador

evan at flock dot com