This is not a "niche" blog. This is everything that makes me, me - or at least the bits I write down. There's no such thing as a "niche" person.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Back from the quiz

with a creditable score of 53 and second place. Though at least part of that due to John coming and helping us with the sheet of faces; I'm sure none of us would recognise Sir Geoff Hurst. I didn't even manage to get Rachel Weisz, or to remember that The Agony And The Ecstasy was about Michelangelo and Lust For Life was about Van Gogh. Never mind. Bedtime now I think, since I have to get up in time to iron school shirts. I'll see if I can manage another chapter of the current library book, Ideas: a history from fire to Freud, which is fascinating but heavy in every sense - though it's very readable it deluges you with information, and the hardback edition could be used for weight training if you didn't have a medicine ball handy.

No comments: