This is not a "niche" blog. This is everything that makes me, me - or at least the bits I write down. There's no such thing as a "niche" person.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Ticking jobs off the list

OK, started getting stuff done. Took the passport forms down to the Post Office in Hedge End for the "check and send" service; they say they have a two week turnaround time, so as long as the Passport Office don't query anything we should be OK to go here in four weeks time. I've taken some photos of the old caravan that's been sat out the back getting vandalised; I'll see if putting them on eBay will persuade someone to take it away for 50p.

I know that I can't really afford this time off work, and that I'm falling behind with MU120, but at least I'm starting to get some stuff done. One step at a time...

No comments: