This is not a "niche" blog. This is everything that makes me, me - or at least the bits I write down. There's no such thing as a "niche" person.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Working late?

Last night I had sat at the computer, got the home finances spreadsheet up to date, registered an interest in becoming a plumber, downloaded pictures from Katrina's phone, and was just starting a blog post about how I had a lot to write about but probably wouldn't have time, when there came a cry of "What are you doing now? Are you planning on spending all night on the computer?" So with a murmured "No dear of course not" I logged off instead. And now I'm writing this at work at 5.25pm, when the only people still here are deliberately staying late to send out emails with a ridiculous "Time sent" stamp on them. So I won't write any more, except to say that I have met our new curate James a couple of times and he seems like the kind of person I imagine having as a friend. He is here at "jamesthevicar", but is also at the endearing and interesting "rubberturnip.org.uk". I shall have to ask him about this. Right, it's now 5.33, so I shall send a quick email to my boss and then go home.

No comments: