This is not a "niche" blog. This is everything that makes me, me - or at least the bits I write down. There's no such thing as a "niche" person.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Zemanta (part 2)

Street pitch from zemanta.comImage by Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten via FlickrStrangely, having said that Zemanta wasn't doing anything at all, the little orange rectangle on the side of this page has now turned into a panel of suggested pictures and articles, with some suggested links down near the bottom of this page. It looks as though I have to type 300 characters (don't know if that includes html for links etc) before it comes up with suggestions, but lo and behold I now have some suggested things to add to my blog post, so I'm going to click on them and see what happens.

1 comment:

Jure Cuhalev said...

That's great news. It means that our latest update earlier worked :-)

Jure Cuhalev, Zemanta