This is not a "niche" blog. This is everything that makes me, me - or at least the bits I write down. There's no such thing as a "niche" person.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

So, remind me what this 'blogging' thing is...


I haven't posted anything here for ages, I know; I've been so short of inspiration that it's taken me weeks to think of an excuse for not posting. However, my lovely Zude home page has disappeared, to be replaced with a piece of ugliness that wants me to sign up to Google Sites - which I tried, and it took me less than ten minutes to be severely unimpressed. So I shall now use this as my home page, and see if I can do a bit of tweaking with the template.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your loss of Zude, but you do have another option: Scrapplet.com which many ex-Zuders have migrated to. It was written by the original author of Zude and is available free.

http://www.scrapplet.com

Hope this helps!