This is not a "niche" blog. This is everything that makes me, me - or at least the bits I write down. There's no such thing as a "niche" person.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Next Sunday's Celebration (2)

Yesterday I was reasonably calm and happy about doing the talk next Sunday evening; now I'm more nervous. I know it's not a big deal - there will be maybe 20-30 people there, most of whom know me well and aren't going to be critical; on the other hand it is a big deal: I've been given the responsibility of giving people something that will be be important, because even though it's me standing at the front, it's me standing at the front.

I'm starting to realise that although I can probably talk for forty minutes, I'm not sure I have the theological depth to talk coherently and meaningfully for more than about ten. And judging by last night's post, I have a tendency to nastily split infinitives.

Would those of you who read this please pray for me? Thanks.

No comments: