This is not a "niche" blog. This is everything that makes me, me - or at least the bits I write down. There's no such thing as a "niche" person.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Overwhelmed

I've got so much to do, and so little time. I just feel utterly overwhelmed at the thought of all the stuff I've got to get done before we go on holiday in three weeks time; work stuff (really urgent or else I'm going to be in BIG trouble), home stuff (kind of essential or else we won't be able to go on holiday/won't have any clothes to go in/won't have anyone to look after pets/etc/etc), Open University stuff (will fail the course unless I catch up with the three units I'm behind and get my TMA done before we leave).

OK. Deep breath. Less timewasting, more organisation, less blogging and general online stuff, more work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wont fail it, you only need 40% to pass, and thats very achievable even if an entire TMA is missed completely

Steve said...

Well you need to get at least 40% on each assignment, or use the "substitution score" - which you can only use once - and since I have to work through the three units and five chapters of the calculator book so that I can also get my next TMA handed in before we go on holiday, I was getting a little worried.