This is not a "niche" blog. This is everything that makes me, me - or at least the bits I write down. There's no such thing as a "niche" person.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Online/offline balance

The problem with having a busy and productive day is that that doesn't necessarily include time spent sitting blogging or updating Facebook. So if I'm having a really boring time, I have lots of opportunities to tell the world about it, but if I'm doing anything that makes me think "I'd like to tell the world about this" I'm too busy to do so. So I had quite a good day yesterday, felt quite happy because of some news that I will write about another time, wished my eldest son a happy 20th birthday (I've been a parent for twenty years. Twenty years!), just generally got things done. And the only time I spent online was ordering books from Amazon that children need for college. And now I've run out of time to write anything insightful because we have to get ready to get Rachel to Fleet, where she's doing her Modern Trio at the Tudor Rose Festival.

No comments: